Sunday, April 3, 2011



    This is Harsh Kandoi. He is from Nepal and he is a freshman here at Ole Miss.  I interviewed him on Sunday April 3, 2011.  He is the RA at Kincannon.

1. Where are you from?
I am a citizen of India but I was born and raised up in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. 

2. Is this you first time to the US?
Yes, this is my first time to the US and so far I like it a lot.

3. Do you like sports?
Yes, I love cricket. Matter of co-incidence, cricket World Cup was recently hosted by India over February, March and April in which India played Sri Lanka in the final on April 2! I am originally from India so i was hoping them to win, which they did. It was there 2nd World Cup win in history! Missing the celebrations going on in India currently.

4. Have you ever played cricet?
Yes. I have played cricket at the national level back in Nepal. Talking about Ole Miss, I am a member of the intramural team. The team represented UM in a tournament in Auburn last semester. We lost the semi-finals but the team members were all professional and displayed good individual perfermances. It was a lot of fun!

5. What is a major issue in your country?
Well, Nepal is an under developed country. Its not been long when people won the democracy couple of years back. So, the major issue currently would be the unstable Government and framing the Constitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment